Apps for Success (and accountability)

LK has me using a workout app called TrainerFu.  This app connects me to her, even though we are in different states.  She can put a workout into the app with descriptions and even videos so I know what she wants me to do at the gym each day.  Today I did all of the exercises she prescribed for me, INCLUDING BURPEES, WHICH I SUPER HATE! 

The YWCA has a great weight room, machine room, spinning room, yoga room... but today I found the cross fit room to be totally empty, and so that's where I did my workout.  Instead of starting each round walking on the treadmill, I ran laps back and forth in the room.  (proud of me!)

I'm also logging my food on an app called MyMacros+, which she also has remote access to and can check on what I'm eating and give me tips on how to meet my protein, carb, and fat goals each day.  

This is all great for me bc I need accountability, and even though LK is far away these apps allow her to be SUCH a help and encouragement!  




I'm on my way...
SaveSave

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grateful

crash

It's the Little Things