Celebrate (?)

I travel for work.  Like- a LOT.  Like, in October I will be out of town more than I will be in town.  The first week of this new lifestyle change I was in town the whole week.  I stayed on target with my food and exercised four times... and lost 4 lbs!!!  

This past week I was out of town four days... and maintained.  Which is good!!!!  I wasn't able to eat perfectly and I only worked out 3x... but still.  I'm staying positive and still focused.

Let's celebrate what I DIDN'T do...

I didn't eat the yummy biscuits and rolls put on my table when I went out with co-workers.

I didn't take anything from the basket of snacks when they passed it around first class on the plane.

I didn't have a cookie or brownie in the Admiral's Lounge on my layover.  

I didn't have a creamy dressing on a salad. 

I didn't have read meat.

I didn't eat junk food which is FAR TOO EASTY TO DO WHILE TRAVELING!!!  

So I'm calling it a WIN and starting again trying to do my very best this week!

(I mean... LOOK at those biscuits that I DID NOT EAT!!!)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grateful

crash

It's the Little Things