It's Not My Imagination...



Huffpo says so.  

It is MUCH harder for me to lose weight than it was even 2 years ago.

Why oh why did I stop working out 2 years ago???  ALL THE CRY EMOJIS!!!!  

I just got lazy and stopped.  That's all there is to it.  

And now... I regret it.  

Because this is HARD.  

I've worked out and ate well consistently for almost a month.

And... teensy little weight loss.  :-(  

*sigh*

So... 

I have to up the cardio.
I have to keep eating well- focus on meeting my macro goals. 
I have to keep my attitude positive.  

Because... WHAT ARE MY OTHER OPTIONS?!?!? 

REALLY!!!???  What other choices do I have???

Just give up and accept that this is what is going to continue to happen to me???  No. 

I will NOT accept that.  I want to be healthy and fit and to feel better in my clothes. 

This lady did it in her 50's.  So it CAN be done.  It's not easy... but it is POSSIBLE.  

So... ON I MUST GO. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grateful

crash

It's the Little Things