Stronger

It's not happening as fast as I would like for it to, but I do believe it is happening.  My body is getting STRONGER!  My legs, especially have better muscle tone.  I also feel like I have more energy and more stamina.  Example: I can (almost) do burpees properly now, and in the beginning I just stepped back and stepped forward instead of jumping back and jumping forward.  

So... as LK says, consistency is the key!  So I shall do my best.

My food has been a bit hit and miss while I'm traveling.  (I'm in Japan now.) Sometimes while I'm traveling I just have to eat what and when I can.  Running through the airport just to stand in more lines in Shanghai does not give me a lot of choices.  

(WORST layover ever, btw.)

I am doing my best!  And I do believe it will pay off.  

But I'm ready to be home and get back to the Y and back to being in control of my food.  

5 more days...!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

crash

Grateful

It's the Little Things